cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where does CEBAN-USRC1 get saved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I hope you can help me I am currently doing a scenario involving ME51N (purchase requisition CREATE). I have been asked by the business analyst to populate field CEBAN-USRC1 with a specifc cost center in user exit EXIT_SAPLEBND_001.

That is fine, I have no problem populating that field CEBAN-USRC1 with the required value BUT where on earth is the value I enter actually get saved? I would maybe think in the account assignment somewhere....mmmm......Table EBAN has no "user fields"....and I have tried to debug but no luck yet. So to save me time I was wondering if any fellow ABAPer out there has ever wondered the same thing....?

I would really appreciate a push in the right direction

Thanks in advane

Regards

Lynton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tivi_horvath2
Explorer
0 Kudos

CEBAN is a communication structure that is used for Preq release strategy and it is generated during runtime only but not saved into the database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I have read a bit more...in the purchase req release strategy config notes I read the following:

"The system assigns the values fromthe communication structure CEBAN to the characteristics of this class."

But I would still like to know where the data from CEBAN-USRC1 is actually stored....

Thanks for the help

Lynton

former_member195698
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try the table WVFB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, I looked at that before but no luck.....we have ZERO entries on the client ;-(

Thanks anyway

Lynton