cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check in Local files?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one Webdynpro DC project in DTR. I imported the same to my local workspace.

I created one activity to make some changes. And changed successfully. Now i am adding one model to this WebDynpro project. After completing the steps involved in adding the model it showed me all the list of newly added files with "Add to DTR" option. I selected "Add to DTR" and previously created activity. Because of some reasons it is unable to connect to DTR at that time. (Due to some network issues). Due to this reason these files were added locally.

Now my worry is, how can i send these files to DTR? because these were not added to the activity. If it is a small change , i can revert the activity and recreate the whole thing again. Some times i have lot of changes.

Note: Some times i can't even identify, what and all the new files were created. As it creates lot of support files. Like ***.xlf,etc...

Can any body suggest me solution for this problem.

Thanks in Advance,

Jayaram.

null

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can manually add all files in the src folder of your DC (you MUST include the xlf files etc. as well. These xlf files for example contain the texts that you use in your application. These are also used when you need to translate your application).

Just right-click the src folder and choose DTR -> Add -> Subtree...

Answers (0)