cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record currency for PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating a PO for Import material. I this the currency of the vendor is EUR.

However only the basic price to be paid to overseas vendor is in EUR. All other local duties and local freight charges are to be paid to diffetent local vendors which are mentioned in the each condition in PO. The currency of all other local vendors is INR. But in PO item condition the values of all the conditions are in seen in EUR. ( Except for condition where condition type is value).

What do i need to do to see all the conditions in INR where vendors assigned are local.

Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In PO , Item Details--> Conditions Tab-> Choose the Local Duty Condition Type and Go in to detail--> there In Vendor Field, you give your Local vendor to whom you have to pay the local duty...... Same thing for Local Frieght charges also, Choose Local Frieght Charge Condition Type and go in to Details -

> ther in Vendor Field.you give your Local Frieght Vendor

Also For your Local Vendors ,make sure that in Vendor master, Purchasing data View....Currency you have maintained as INR...

Also take care settings in Transaction Code: OBBS and OB08, you maintain the relationship and conversion factor bet EUR and INR.

Reward if useful

Regards

S.Baskaran