cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard ESS Workflow Available for Travel Management?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Experts,

Is there any standard ESS workflow available for Travel Management? I mean to say Travel Request ( both Domestic & Foreign )?

Current System Landscape : ECC 6.0 and EP 7.0

Also, let me explain a requirement.....

The Portal Page should have customized field where Employee can select his 1st Approver (Technical Manager (TM)) in portal form and once the data is submitted through workflow the workitem need to be passed to the 1st Approver UWL List also here the 1st Approver should have the facility to have a customized field where he can select his 2nd Approved (Senior Manager) before approving. Once this is done the workitem should be passed to the 2nd Approver for approval.

I am confused whether this scenario is possible or not as I am new to ESS workflows.....

Please help me out to provide necessary solution as it is urgent.

Thanx in Advance.

Regards,

Mistry Wasim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Karri mentioned WS20000050 is the standard workflow for travel. In your requirement you want to customize the approver in webdynpro Screen right.

if so there is a BADI available using it you can customize it according to your need.

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I was you I would start by reading the following:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/6a/5bc8a009d54fcaa8e06c826a57253b/frameset.htm (especially the part of "Workflow Scenarios in Travel Management")

WS20000050 - Approve Travel Request

The standard solutions doesn't most probably fulfill your requirement, so it might be that you need to do some customization...