cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between printing notification letters using f.17 & dunning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can anybody tell me the difference between printing letters using tc - f.17 and printing the letters using dunning procedure. I have not used f.17anytime, and in my company they print (and send) letters using f.17, to notify the customers about the amount that is due. And as well plz let me know, which is the better method to adopt for sending notification to the customers, who r defaulting the payment

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1095384
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's better to use the F.17 balance confirmation, since in customizing you can make settings in such a way that not all due items are dunned (e.g. only dun items which are due more than 2 days). You maintain these settings via FBMP.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

Thnx a lot for the reply. Could u tell me, the advantage in printing the notices to the customers using f.17? The reason for this question is, the client I work for, prints notices in the aforesaid way and dunning has not been configured in the company. So, if I know more about the use of f.17, then I can go ahead and see if I have to configure dunning for them or just leave the way it has been going on so far sometime.

Regards,

Soujanya.

former_member1095384
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Using F.17either has a disadvantage instead of an advantage.

If you're using the dunning (F150) functionality, per document a dunning history will be saved (dunning level + last dunning date) and for each dunning level you can use different forms.

You don't have this possibility in using the balance confirmation.

Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnx for the reply. It has helped me.

Regards,

Soujanya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would like to know few issues related to Dunning in real time scenairo. If anyone can mail me it would be of grea help.