cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me to prepare XI scope document

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

little bit confusion is going on while preparing the project scope document to submit it to client, Can you pls help me to finish this task.

Actually my requirement is, if I give Time In Time Out Details for an employee can be retrieved. Based on the Input parameters system populates employee list and on click of a particular employee, Time in Time Out details for that employee can be retrieved.

ACRS(Access control Record system) details are available in ISS Oracle 9i database server and the system should fetch the data through XI and place it over R3 ZTABELS.

Shall I go for synchronous FILE to RFC using BAPI function module (or) I'll go for FILE to JDBC synchronous.

Pls give me some suggestions and help me to complete this task.

Points will be rewarded.

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naresh,

Sorry, but I could not understand your requirement. How many systems are there totally? I couls understand Oracle and R3 are present. Where so you want to show all these details? My assumption is -

You have a portal app, where user enters ti and to, you would go to db and fetch the employee details. At the same time these details need to be inserted in R3 Z tables.. is that correct?

Would be better to go with a SOAP sender and JDBC and Proxy receiver systems with BPM. JDBC is sync and R3 proxy could be async. You would need 2 such scenarios, one two list the users and the other to fetch the particula user details. If my assumption is wrong, please explain the number if systems involved and also the exact business process involved.,

VJ