Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in Route determination in STO and Outbound delivery. Urgent..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to change the SAP standard determination/re-determination of route number in SO / STO and in outbound delivery for external discards and to subcontractors so that I will include INCO TERMS 1 AND INCO TERMS 2 in route determination. SAP standard doesn't include these in determining the route number because the table TROLZ where they get the route number doesn't have inco terms 1 and 2.

So i created a custom table to include inco terms 1 and 2. I have already found a way to do this in SO by using the program MV45AFZZ. I have included a user exit here. I have also updated the partner functions by using the userexit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP.

Route determination happens when creating or updating key data in SO / STO / Outbound delivery.

Now my question is this.. I need to do this also in STO and Outbound delivery. Does anyone know how can I include my code? Any user exits or BADI or where can i include my enhancement framework..

Thanks so much in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check badi BADI_SD_ROUTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

i already checked this for sales order and ive put a breakpoint in the created implementation for this. it seems to be not passing here. any other ideas on how i can go about this?

thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

also do you know of user exits that can update partner functions in STO and in outbound delivery? thanks again!

0 Kudos

For outbound delivery you can check MV50AFZ1 and the USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT perform.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks. I will check this tomorrow. Is this for Tcode VL01NO (Outbound delivery for external discards) or ME20(Outbound delivery to subcontractors)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem with using BADI_SD_ROUTE is that SAP has made an own implementation /DSD/VC_SD_ROUTE. Not found what it does exactly we didn't dare to turn it off and the BADI is defined as NOT ‘Within SAP’ and is Neither ‘Multiple Use’.

Alternative is then to use the older User Exit '0VRF0001' (Customer-spec. route determination).

Both the Exit and the BADI are called from function SD_ROUTE_DETERMINATION.