cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

z reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

What are zreports,what is the purpose of it in SAP-SD, can we have view in the system,if any configuration is required send me and suggest me in detail.

the answer should be valuble tome

thank u

bye

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Z reports are created when the reporting requirement given by client can not be fulfilled with SAP standard report.

A functional consultant's role is to analyse the exact bussiness requirement for generating the desired report.Analyse the bussiness impact so you can determine the priority to develope the report.

Second thing is analyse the feilds and transactions from which the data is to be captured in report.After this you have to prepare functional specification which is to be given to ABAPer to develope the report.

Functional specs are nothing but giving linkage between tables and fields for the desired fields.Depending on this specs ABAPer will write the code.

Now for example If your customer wants a daily report of Taxes involved in the billing document,then SAP does not have a standard report for this so you will have to create a Z report for this requirement.

My client required divison wise,customer wise,area wise sales report,so we prepared Z-reports for meetinfg these requirements,as these r not provided by SAP standards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Supriya,

1. Z Reports are customised Report

#Z Reports which is created To reflect Organization needs, Business Process, Flexible Reporting as Main Purpose.

For Example,

In my organization we are using Z reports for all modules

Eg:

Sales Report ZSLREP01, ZSLREP02, -this Report is used to get all the Sales made through particular period

HR Reports ZHRMENU- Report Tree for All HR MIS and Audit.

All these Reports were written by ABAPers During Implementation,

T hanks and Regards,

Deepak Shanmugam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zreports are those reports which are not available in std SAP... zreports are creating for the customer specific requirement..

eg: we create SO,Delivery, billing.. if cutomer want to have a report of all sales for a particular month in which he wants all the above doc nos:, this can be done by a zreport... ABApers will write the code for the same..

there is no config req..