cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depot Excise Invoice Printout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have configued Depot Sales Process . And able to sucessfully create a Depot Excise Invoice . I wish to know if there is any standard program (to print Depot Excise Invoice) available in SAP . If not then what is the process and how do I configure it . Client wants to take a print on Pre-Printed stationary .If any one can please send me the <b>complete details</b> , it will be of a great help to me .

Thanks

MKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends upon your business configuration, if you are using the MRP Price at the Depot then the excise duties are included so you will have to mark the JEX2 condition as statistical but if you have the basic price then the JEX2 should be non statistical as you will be recovering these excise duties from the customer. But in any case the JEX2 value should be printed on the invoice as the customer has to avail the excise credit based on these values.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Murli,

Thanks for your valuable reply . I have populated the excise values from the Depot excise invoice into my billing document and marked the condition type (JEX2) as statistical in the Pricing Proceduere. Now finally to print the Depot Excise Invoice what are the steps to be followed . Do I need to use [VF03] or is there some other method or transaction available . Kindly reply me .

Thanks

MKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to use only VF02/VF03 to print the Depot excise invoice, you will have to use the standard output type of SD. If you need additional information in your output like Mother excise invoice or something like then you will have to modify the Script and program to get the details.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

T-code - J1IP

Program - J_1IPRNE

You have to do customization for taking print on Pre-printed stationary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aashish,

Thanks for your reply . But J1IP uses Excise Transaction Type (ETT) as DLFC whereas in Depot sales the ETT used is GRPO . So I think J1IP (Program : J_1IPRNE) will not be able to satisfy my requirement . Correct me if I am wrong .

Thanks

MKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use normal billing document as base and take the print from VF03. You develop new smartform, but to get the mother invoice details I think you have to create a structure. You discuss your requirement with your ABAP team.

Regards,

Upendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Upendra,

I have populated the value of BED in condition type (JEX2) in the Billing Document (VF03) . Now in the Billing Document> Item>Condition , the excise value is getting added to the net value . Now, in depot sales the excise is being passed to the customer , so we should have only the accessable value plus the taxes(VAT/CST) in the invoice document . Your statement is correct . But please explain me .

Thanking You,

MKS