Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local currency conversion rate not maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing export scenario in that,

While doing excise invoice the system thrown error Local currency conversion rate not maintained.

Please help me any one.

regards

dharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dharmanandarao

Check in IMG, Curreincies --> Enter exchange rates whether you have maintained the foreign currency in relation to INR.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lakshmipathi

i maintained currency relation ship USD to INR

while doing excise invoice it's coming error

regards

dharma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dharmanandarao

Then also check in "Check exchange rate types" whether you have maintained "<b>M</b>" under the tab "<b>ExRt</b>" and select the white box under "<b>Inv</b>".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Lakshmipathi

there the fields "inv" and "ExRt" maintain blank is it require tick mark there

is there any setting in series group

please give your mail id

regards

dharma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dharma

The most possible reason could be missing data in <b>OB08</b> which you said you have maintained data there.

The other possible reasons could be due to any settings missing in LG--> Tax on Goods Movement --> India, check for the following:-

<b>1) Maintain Excise Registration</b>.

Here check whether the respective Excise registration is having the tick mark against the fields "<b>Liable to AED</b>" and "<b>Excise Registration is Liable to AT1</b>.

<b>2) Company Code Settings</b>

Here against your company code, ensure that the tab "<b>Exchange rate settings</b>" are maintained by you.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Lakshmipathi

thanking u very much your have given very helpful solution.

We r following taxinn procedure.

In SD pricing procedure we have BED total and CESS total condition types r there, what is use of that conditions.

I maintain education cess and high education cess in SD pricing procedure but I am getting cess in excise invoice only one condition value how to maintain settings.

regards

dharma

Answers (0)