cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to upload pic on my profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

can someone tell me how to upload pic..as i am unable to do so.

Regards,

N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming you mean that you can't save your profile changes <b>in the wiki</b>. We are checking that right now.

If the problem is uploading a graphic in the wiki pages, you do that via the attachment tab and then using the image by embedding it with WYSIWYG icon or by using wiki markup language

Since I don't see your wiki profile page, I'm assuming you are having a problem creating one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marilyn,

I have a question regarding pic .. You said , we can upload pic by WYSIWYG icon or wiki , I am not seeing anything like that on my profile page. When I click on the profile it shows change your photo and a URL to photo .. There isnt any option for upload ... Can you make it bit clear .. Sorry for asking this stupid question

Thanks

Prince Jose

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry. I was refering to the wiki profiles in the <a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile">Community Profiles</a>.

There are 3 places to attach pics of yourself: wiki, business card and blog profile.

Only in the <b>wiki</b> are you fully autonomous in the ability to directly post your picture (meaning directly upload your picture and attach to your profile page and use in your profile).

In the business card you can link to a publicly published url link to a picture of yourself.

In the blog profile, you must rely on us to make your blog profile picture available.

Hope that makes it clearer.

Marilyn