cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects Notification to Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand from quite a few documents all around that a resource's manager can be notified about a resource's assignment to a project (even before the resource is notified). I also see a template in the IMG which I have also modified and activated.

But at the cProjects front end, I do not see anyway by which I can click on any button to notify the manager. I see the 'E-mail to Resource' button on the 'Resource > Staffing' tab page which would notify the resource, but not able to make out how I can inform the resource manager.

Can someone suggest please?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

igor_prokofiev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please check whether solution described in the note 1013736 is suitable for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

select resources tab>>>>select staffing tab.

select the resource manager

after selecting resource manager, these two tab in bold get activated.

<b> E-Mail to Resource/ E-Mail to User</b>

plz reward points , if answer useful.

thanks

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I was aware of this. By this, the notification can be sent to the resource. What I am looking for is a way to email the resource manager.

And this is definitely possible because there already is a template for mail to resource manager. And a few documents (including SAP help) talks of mailing resource as well as resource manager.

Please let me know if you know any further. Or if you have answered and I haven't got it right.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bittu,

when u send notification its get as email in his mail box.

depend upon which id he has given while creating BP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

This was the second time in as many days that you resopnded without getting the query. Request you to understand the question before deciding to respond. It'll save time at at least two ends.

Thanks for your willingness to understand.

Regards...