Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to release the IDOC based on the count

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi IDOC gurus,

How to release IDOC's based on the count?

Actually, my requirement is I have to release the IDOC's of count 50 for every 5 or 10 minutes. I tried by scheduling the background job for the program RSEOUT00, but unfortunately there was no option of selecting the IDOC's based on count for the given message type except IDOC range i.e FROM and TO select options in the selection screen.

Are there any other alternative where I can release the IDOC's based on count for every periodic 5 or 10minutes?

Also, can I know how can we configure the multiple QUEUES for the IDOC's?

I highly appreciate who can help regarding this and points are awarded.

Thanks,

Sreevani.

4 REPLIES 4

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can specify Maximum number of IDocs parameter = '50' in order to process only 50 IDocs.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

Hi Ferry,

I tried with that option. Maximum number of IDocs parameter is the package size not the count of IDOC's.

I have 100 IDOC's with status 30 and all IDOC's got released eventhough the value of "Maximum number of IDocs" parameter is 50. I checked in the code it is an package size i.e., maxm IDOCs that it can be transferred from RFC outbound queue to a port at time and not maximum number that can be processed for the program execution.

Thanks,

Sreevani.

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create one small program which can call geneate the background job of the RSEOUT00 with the requried IDoc numbers.

LIke:

JOB_OPEN

Fill S_IDOC with the 50 IDOCs.
SUBMIT RSEOUT00 WITH IDOC IN S_IDOC
and return.

JOB_CLOSE.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I implemented a new program with submit statement. Now I am able to release IDOC's based on the count.

Thanks,

Sreevani.