Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Userexit at Save for IW51/IW52 - Service Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody know any userexit or BADI that will be triggered when the user clicks SAVE for transaction IW51 or IW52 to create/change a service notification? The userexits that I found so far do not seem to be triggered at the SAVE.

IWO10026

IWO10027

IWOC0001

IWOC0002

IWOC0003

IWOC0004

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

Minami

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check user exits EXIT_SAPMIWO0_020 (enhancement QQMA0014).

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

7 REPLIES 7

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check user exits EXIT_SAPMIWO0_020 (enhancement QQMA0014).

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

HI Not Active Contributor ,

Can you share how to find the enhancement which you have mentioned.i will be very thankfull for your support.

thanks

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the userexit. It is the user exit that I need. Points awareded!!

To be specific, I need to update the <b>status</b> of the notification. What table should I go with or if the status table for the notification available in this user exit?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Minami

0 Kudos

you can use the function module STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN_VB

Reward if it is useful.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Status problem has been solved. Status can be changed by calling FM STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN by passing the object number (i.e. QM number) and the status number).

Thanks for all the advices. Point awarded and thread closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am reposting this question before the userexit suggested does not meet the requirement. EXIT_SAPMIWO0_020 is triggered by user clicking any button. I need an userexit that is triggered at the end of transaction IW52 or IW51 when user click the SAVE button. In EXIT_SAPMIWO0_020, sy-ucomm is not populated so cannot determined which function the user is performing. Does any body know any other userexit that will be triggered at the end of transaction IW52/IW51 right before SAVING of the services notification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My mistake. I am able to capture the SY-UCOMM value in the userexit. (SAVE = BUCH) so I am able to use this userexit.