cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS: On importing credit card receipts, I am unable to save expense report

Former Member
0 Kudos

On importing credit card receipts from the credit card buffer, I am unable to save the expense report in EP 7.0. Where as I can do the same in the back end system in ECC 6.0. Kindly help.

Thanks

ROY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member246893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try these steps:

In order to have credit card receipts available for a demo within the service My Credit Card Receipts (<# of available receipts>), you need to prepare the following steps:

1. Log on to the backend system in the language of your demo.

2. Go to transaction PA30.

3. Check which credit card company is stored for the employee you want to use for your demo (see Infotype 105 subtype 0011).

4. Go to transaction SE38.

5. Type in the report name RPRCCC_CREATE_TESTFILE and execute the report.

6. On the next screen enter the employee’s credit card company (e.g. “AX” for American Express), leave the default enterprise ID with “Test”) and enter the personnel number of the employee for whom you want to create credit card data:

7. Execute the program. The next screen shows you which test data has been created locally on your C: drive.

8. Go back to the start screen of transaction SE38.

9. Type in the report name RPRCCC00 and execute the report.

10. Enter “Test” as enterprise ID and de-activate the flag “Test run (no data transfer), then execute the report:

11. The system now asks you to select a file. The test file you had created with report RPRCCC_CREATE_TESTFILE was automatically stored on your C: drive with file name CCC_DEMO.CCD. Choose this file and click Open:

12. The system shows you which data has been imported for the employee. You can now show the service My Credit Card Receipts as well as mark and insert credit card receipts into your expense report once you have created a new expense report.

BR, Abdul.

<Reward points if info is useful>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdul,

Thanks a lot for your valubale comments. But i am getting an error on running the second report. As explained when i go to step no 9

9. Type in the report name RPRCCC00 and execute the report.

10. Enter “Test” as enterprise ID and de-activate the flag “Test run (no data transfer), then execute the report:

11. The system now asks you to select a file. The test file you had created with report RPRCCC_CREATE_TESTFILE was automatically stored on your C: drive with file name CCC_DEMO.CCD. Choose this file and click Open:

The following error shows up:

Errors occurred during assignment of transactions:

Date

Pers.No. *BLR Error

Import of last work file with accounting

number 0706120611 was terminated. First please import

Kindly help.

Thanks

ROY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdul/Brian

Thanks for your help and kind support. The issue is resolved.

I have to run a report ZRPCLSTTC_CEKEY to update the tranaction keys for the expense types supplies by the corporate credit card company.

Now the receipts can be assigned as required.

Thanks

ROY

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

I am having exactly same problem. But the report ZRPCLSTTC_CEKEY is not existing in my system.

Can you provide some details? Any help will be appreciated

Regards,

Sachin

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone for your assistance here

Former Member
0 Kudos

ewqewqewq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

I am working in ESS Travel Management, ECC 6.0 EP 7. I have to configure Credit Card Clearing for Travel Expenses. Could you please tell me the steps of how to import the Credit Card receipts. which bank credit card are you using as i read SAP supports only JP Morgans Chase Visa card and American Express.

If Possible please tell the Steps involved in Configuring Credit Card Clearing. I saw the path in IMG under Master Data but besides that do i have to configure any other places.

Regards,

Latha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps someone in the know can help me out with this. I am dealing with Bank of America, and they say that the only format they support is the standard Visa .vcf file format. Surely a bank that size can provide the SAP .ccd format. Does anyone have any insight on convincing your vendor that it makes sense to provide the format that works for their client?

Regareds

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps someone in the know can help me out with this. I am dealing with Bank of America, and they say that the only format they support is the standard Visa .vcf file format. Surely a bank that size can provide the SAP .ccd format. Does anyone have any insight on convincing your vendor that it makes sense to provide the format that works for their client?

Regareds

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to enter test in the company id field in the report RPRCCC00 .