ESS: On importing credit card receipts, I am unable to save expense report
On importing credit card receipts from the credit card buffer, I am unable to save the expense report in EP 7.0. Where as I can do the same in the back end system in ECC 6.0. Kindly help.
Abdul Khadar Pathan replied
Try these steps:
In order to have credit card receipts available for a demo within the service My Credit Card Receipts (<# of available receipts>), you need to prepare the following steps:
1. Log on to the backend system in the language of your demo.
2. Go to transaction PA30.
3. Check which credit card company is stored for the employee you want to use for your demo (see Infotype 105 subtype 0011).
4. Go to transaction SE38.
5. Type in the report name RPRCCC_CREATE_TESTFILE and execute the report.
6. On the next screen enter the employees credit card company (e.g. AX for American Express), leave the default enterprise ID with Test) and enter the personnel number of the employee for whom you want to create credit card data:
7. Execute the program. The next screen shows you which test data has been created locally on your C: drive.
8. Go back to the start screen of transaction SE38.
9. Type in the report name RPRCCC00 and execute the report.
10. Enter Test as enterprise ID and de-activate the flag Test run (no data transfer), then execute the report:
11. The system now asks you to select a file. The test file you had created with report RPRCCC_CREATE_TESTFILE was automatically stored on your C: drive with file name CCC_DEMO.CCD. Choose this file and click Open:
12. The system shows you which data has been imported for the employee. You can now show the service My Credit Card Receipts as well as mark and insert credit card receipts into your expense report once you have created a new expense report.
<Reward points if info is useful>