cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy from one InfoCube to Another

chris_robertson
Participant
0 Kudos

I want to copy records from one cube to antoher. When I launch the refresh it takes off normally, but seems to just end without notice. The monitor says that during extraction records were sent. In the processing section of the monitor there are data packages there but with no messages. After the point were the record sent message is created I can no longer see the process running in SM50. The refresh has a 'yellow' status and does nothing more. The data never even makes it to the PSA.

Any ideas on what I should look at?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

Go to RSMON --> Open your job that is in the yellow status --> Go to menu bar to select the following --> Environment --> Transact RFC --> "In Datawarehouse" --> Keep the User Name as eitehr Blank or your own ID --> Execute

If you see lots of lines on this screen, each of those represents each of your datapackage that is stuck. You can right-click on them and select "Execute LUW" one by one.

If you do not see any datapackages stuck in this, you might want to check with ST22 to see if you received any error messages.

Hope this helps.

chris_robertson
Participant
0 Kudos

I followed your advice for RSMON. And I found that we were getting error message, 'RFC destination BID300 does not exist.' We recently set up our new development BI environemt, so I'm assuming that we missed something. I forwarded this to our basis team. Thanks for helping me find the error message.

Chris

chris_robertson
Participant
0 Kudos

We used SM59 to create the RFC destination. Since this was a copy of our produciton BI system it had the production BI RFC destination, but we had to create the coorect one for our BI developement system.