cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Used DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to NWDI. I am facing one problem while deployment using NWDI.

I have one "DeployableProxy" DC project. I created "ClientProxyDefinition" in this Deployable Proxy project and added it to Public Parts. Deployed the Project.

Now i have taken one J2EE(EJB) DC Project. I added the "Deployable Proxy" project's Public Part as Used DC in J2EE DC Project. I am able to use the classes which were there in "Deployable Proxy" project.

I deployed and tested.Till now it is working fine. Now i have added one more ClientProxyDefinition in the "Deployable Proxy" project. And added the same to the existing PublicPart. I build the "DeployableProxy" project and deployed it. Now i am able to access the same in my J2EE project which is there in my NWDS. I build the J2EE DC and deployed it. Now the Activation is failing because the newly added classes were not recognized at the server side. I tried deleting the used DC's and re added the Used Dc's . Still there is same problem. Those classes were identified at my client side(In my Netweaver Developer Studio). why they are not recognizing at server side.

Am i missing any point? If any body experienced the same problem earlier pls help me out.

Thanks in advance,

JayaRam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JayaRam,

Activiation is failing means CBS is is not abel get the required components needed for successfull build. Try to add those things CMS/inbox folder.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thankyou for your reply.

Can you tell me the steps in detail, how to add the files to CMS / Inbox folder. Actually in the build log i am seeing the newly added UsedDC. But it is not recognizing the latest changes done in that UsedDC.

Regards,

JayaRam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the new classes part of the jar generated for the J2EE DC on the client side?

What DC types are you using exactly? Not all DC's have a deployable result (Java, EJB, External Library...). You need to wrap these in EAR or J2EE Library DCs...

Message was edited by:

Pascal Willemsen