cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parrtner function in Shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey all,

I want a consignee partner function (a contact record) to reflect in Shipment document automatically. I can only see frieght forwarder info. under partner function tab in shipment document. First in VD02 I added a contact person info. for a customer under consignee partner function. I made consignee partner function (y3) mandatory for sales order, delivery and shipment document. Now when I create and save sales order I can see contact record. But when I go to shipment document I cant see the same contact record. Is there any additional setting I need to take care of. If you want I can explain my question in more detail.

Shirish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shirish,

Sales Document partners are not ordinarily copied to the Shipment document. For EDI purposes we copy a Partner Function to the Shipment, but we do this at check-in time (include LXV56U35), once we know a Delivery has been added. I would recommend you copy the Partner Function in a User Exit, depending on your processes. The important point is when you add your Delivery to the Shipment. EXIT_SAPLV56U_004 might be your best bet.

Cheers, Paul.