cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Creation for future first date orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have an urgent issue. The delivery creation batch job considers the delivery date today + 1 day for creating the deliveries for the due orders.

For one particular sales order, which is on EDI hold, there are many lines (100). The first date on all the line items is say 11.20.2007. Now we want to ship few lines of this order today and rest later.

So what we did is, we changed the first date in the order for all the lines to a future date of 12.20.2007 and then selected few lines (say 6) and changed the first date to tomorrow (which is in the window of delivery creation job). Then we removed the EDI hold and saved the order.

Now when the batch job for delivery creation was run, the delivery was created for all the line items of the order. We expected to create the delivery only for the line items that are having the first date in the window of the delivery creation job.

Please help me out. Why this could happen and what needs to be chaecked.

Regards,

Balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

This is happening only when we are changing the first dates in the orders while the delivery creation batch job was running. But when we are changing the first dates in the order when there is no delivery creation batch job running, deliveries are created only for the line items with first dates in the delivery creation job window.

can anybody tell me why is it happening so.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Balu