cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCCD condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's.

We are implementing ECC 6.00 .In our implementation we need to have NCCD condition in Sales process .

So please let me know how can I configure NCCD condition in SD pricing proceudre.

In standard JINFAC procedure I am unable to find NCCD condition. So please let me know which standard condition type I should copy as NCCD condition.

Urgently waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance in for your help

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has not released any SAP note for the NCCD changes to TAXINN Customer and it has not been shiped as a standard customizing as well in any of the support pack or new releases. You will have to create three new conditions JNEP for NCCD % Condition and JNEQ for the NCCD Qty based and JNET for the total condition just like JEXP, JEXQ & JEXT respectively. You will have to classify these condition type for the tax procedure and pricing procedure in view j_1iexcdefn.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Thanks for your reply..

By looking into the TAXINN procedure I have already done the changes suggested by you and it is working very well for the domestis sales process.

But I am now facing the problem saving export excise invoice with NCCD condition it..

I have referred this problem to SAP..please let me know if you have any suggestions on it.

regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

NCCD is for national calamity contingency duty. What application you are looking for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are implementing Sales and ECC 6.0 for an automobile industry. in Sales invoice they are charging 1 % NCCD chages to customer.

I need to map this case.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like you would need additional customizing for NCCD condition type.

Take a look at Note 689320 - Customising for NCCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yatish,

Thanks for the your quick reply.

We are working on ECC 6.0. and I am taking reference of JINFAC ( SAP Standard Pricing procedure for Factory Sales ) to create my pricing procedure.

In JINFAC I am unbable to find NCCD condition .So please suggest.

I am not aware how to configure NCCD condition type..OR how it works in ECC 6.0

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned earlier please refer to SAP note 689320 and there are other related notes.

These SAP notes are available on service.sap.com and you would need a S-id to access these notes.

<a href="https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=689320&nlang=EN&smpsrv=https%3a%2f%2fwebsmp103%2esap-ag%2ede#Text">SAP note 689320</a>

P.S- Most of the notes related to NCCD on service market place are for releases 4.7 to ECC 5.0.You might have to contact SAP for updates in ECC 6.0