cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Medium Format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I have created a new payment medium format.

Now I need to use it!

By default, F110 shows only regular programs in the printout/data medium tab like RFFOUS_C/T/RFFOEDI1 etc.

What settings do I need to make to make this program and an associated variant available in F110?!

Waiting.........

Vj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vj.

First Go to T-Code OBVCS then create a pay. method dedicated to this Payment medium. Select redio button for Use Payment Medium Workbench. Assign your format in the Payment Medium area in the field "Format" below Use Payment Medium Workbench.

Hope this helps

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

JS:

I have already done that.

Certain payment methods use certain Payment Medium Format.

In F110, payment medium programs that are displayed depend on what payment methods you specify in the parameter tab.

By default, SAP has assigned certain formats to certain payment methods for eg: for check payment, it is RFFOUS_C, I want to make the changes in the screen where such default assignments are made so I can see my new format Z_ABC_TEST in F110.

Thanks for your reply.

Any ideas?

Vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vj,

In the above mentioned comment you said that RFFOUS_C as format, I think the at is not a format but the program used for APP when the payment method is C

Is Z_ABC_TEST is a payment format or program?

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

JS:

Thanks for your reply!!

My bad, I have created a "Format" (using DMEE, creating a format tree, mapping etc..), but now I want a program in F110 that can make use of it so I can have the output in a specified format.

In other words, I want my format (Z_ABC_TEST) to produce an output specified by an external body (not a bank) by using F110.

I have already tried to attach the payment medium format to my payment method, I dont know what else to do as regards how to use that format in F110 to produce a specific format/file.

Thanks for your reply,

Vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vj,

Check whether this helps you?

Go to IMG -> AR/Ap-> Busi Tr. -> Out Pay-> Auto Out Pay-> Payment Media -> Make settings for classic payment medium programs

In there click on Assign payment medium prog for payment nethod in country

-Select you company code country

-Enter your payment method in the first column, Format in second column, Program in third column, and Name of the print dataset.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

JS:

Thanks a mil for an immediate reply.

But, (life is always filled with if's and but's, hate it)....

It seems that I can either use format or program. I cannot assign a payment format AND a payment program to a payment method at the same time, dunno the logic behind it.

Moreover, all the fields in Format column for all the payment methods are greyed out, can't input anything there. I suspect it has something to do with FBZP. I'll check that out.

Thanks for your reply bud.

Any more ideas??!!

Vj

Wud love to assign you a million points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

JS:

Thanks for you help.

Although my problem is not resolved as of yet (still have to check out F110), I am able to able to make the changes in the menu path you gave.

Again thanks a lot.

I may get back to you if I get any issues

Vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread, question unanswered.

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi VJ,

Go to FBZP transaction, Country Payment Medium. Slect your payment medium and you will can see the print report. (RFF...).

To use that in F110 you must creat a print variant. Enter in SE38 and enter report assigned on your payment term. Inside this report you will assign your payment term again and your Bank Data. Save this variant and go to F110.

If this is your question, I hope it help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marssel:

Thanks for your reply.

This is what I have configured in FBZP:

Payment methods in Country > Payment Method (ACH) > Use payment medium workbench: here I have specified my new Payment Medium Format Z_ABC_TEST

I did not find see print report here.

Do I have to specify anything in Payment Methods in Company Code??? The form data here is F110_US_DTA, any changes here?? (I don't think any changes are required here)

As regards SE38, the drop down list for program does not list my program Z_ABC_TEST.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Vj