cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing totals at the end of the main window?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is Hr related and the data displayed in the main window is regarding the five benefit plans. I need to add the values from each plan. But the number of plans displayed is not constant. The plans for which he is eligible are displayed. So I need to display the totals after completion of the data.

I want to print totals in the main window at the end of the form. The print program is a standard SAP program and it is not to be changed. I had calculated the totals by calling a perform in the script editor. Thats working fine.

But the problem is while displaying it. Is there a solution to print totals at the end of the form without changing the print program or without creating a new element(as it cannot be called from the print program)?

Thanks

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There will be some FOOTER window, which is going to call after all these exercise.

Try to print your TOTAL variable in that window.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naimesh,

Thank you for the response.

There is footer window but in my case I need to print only on the last page at the end of the data in the main window.

For ex. if the data is printed upto half of 3rd page. I need to display TOTALS immediately after that not at the bottom of that page.

Satish

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. than there would be some text elements in the MAIN which will be called after your data has been processed.

Can you please give me the SAPScript name so, I can suggest you the exact text element, which can help you?

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naimesh,

Sapscript : HR_BEN_CONF

Print program : RPUBEN15

I am thinking of dynamically positioning the footer in the main window. Is it possible and how?

Thanks in advance.

Satish

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See there are so many element which ends with the ATLAST, like INVEST_AT_LAST.

You need to find out which AT_LAST is triggering in your prorgram. Or, you can use the AT_LAST element of the same family where you put your PERFORM to get the total.

Say if you put your code at BENEFI_AT_EACH_PERSON, you can use the BENEFI_AT_LAST for displaying the TOTAL.

Hope it helps..!

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you.

Accoding to my requirement, I need to display totals at the end of the statement, not after each plan. And also as you suggested, AT_LAST events are called in the print program and here in my case these are not called at all. You can check in the editor.

Satish