cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Total Quantity and Base Quantity in Process Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Please help me out, I am working for Beverage Industry, we are using Unit Conversion from Litre(L) to Barrel (BBL).

195 Litre = 1 BBL, so If I am producing 9880 Litre, which is giving me 50.667 BBL, how and where I can change the setting, so that I get BBL in Rounding, which should be 51 BBL, it should always follow next number if in decimal.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain rounding value as 51 in MRP1 view of material master of that particular material please try this if it is ok let us know

reward points

rajasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I kept rounding value as 51, but system is not accepting it as 51, system still shows 50.665, I never used rounding value, if you can explain how to activate, because I gave values in MRP 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

What is your base unit?

What is your operation unit? if you want to maintian BBL, then maintain this unit in operation overview of that perticular opration

Now about rounding the quantity - where exactly you want to round it off...during planning or during manual creation?

Enter in material master MRP1 view, rouding value as 1, then whever it is decimal, system make it near to next whole number.

If you want the system to take range of number and to round off...then you need to use rounding profile...in MRP1 view. please come back with your exact requirement os that we will help you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Your tips were really useful.

If you can send me your Email I.D then I might send you few screen shots aswell.

I am working in Kentucky, USA.

My number is 248-633-3534

if you are in USA, plz call me

Former Member
0 Kudos

rajeshvittal@gmail.com

I am not ion USA.

Message was edited by:

Rajesha Vittal