cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Form points?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I don’t want to ask but still I have some dough, if we have got 250 points in forum then I have read one thread that we will get some gift, but my contribution points are more then 300,I have not got any mail till now………..just I want to know what is the procedure.

Regards,

Phani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you will get a mail from lisa.london@anotherworld-km.com at your ID in the business card.

in the mean time you can have a look at the following blog to understand more about the point system

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/09/sdn-t-shirts-more

Thanx

Aamir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At somepoint you will get a mail asking for your delivery address, if they are still running this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply...

Some days back my friend got the mail.......i have not received .......How to approach.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

patience is a virtue!

I crossed over the 3k recently, but I am not bothered...

The mail is not from SAP so you cannot chase them!

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Phani,

As well said by Barry, Don't worry surely u will get the mail.By the way did u updated your Business Card, if not update the same.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the reply,Iam not bothered about any mail or gift,just i want to know thats it...............

Regards,

phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,How to update the Business card details......i can only view the details there is no option for update the business card.

Regards,

Phani

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the top menu - My Profile - choose Update Profile. Give your address and all other informations.

raj.