cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Status replication to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a Problem in updating the User status from ECC to CRM and CRM to ECC ( Delta Load) .

When we are creating the quote in CRM, this order is replicated to ECC and initial user status has updated in ECC.

We know about BADI CRM_DATAEXCHG_BADI (CRM_DATAEXCH_AFTER_MBDOC_FILL) for fill user status.

But we dont know about that field we must change in CT_MESSAGE_EXT-STATUS?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody help how I have to write program for fill user status?

How I have to fill CT_MESSAGE_EXT?

Edited by: Denis Khveshchenik on Nov 28, 2010 11:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please fill the status table as below:

TR_STATUS

BEF_IMG 0

TASK 2 - Insert

SENDBITS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

CLIENT 400

GUID Order Guid

ORDERADM_H_GUID Order Guid

STATUS Status Number

USER_STAT_PROC user Status Profile(should be assigned to transaction type in ECC)

ACTIVE X

PROCESS

TXT04 New - Description of the status

TXT30 New - Description of the ststus

KIND A - Administration Header

OBJECT_TYPE Object type e.g. BUS2000115

Hope it helps.

Regards

Sidd

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Sidd

Thank you.

Solved.

Denis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Couldn't you share your knowledge how to fill  CT_MESSAGE_EXT? What functional module to use to extract data with user statuses from ERP?

Thanks in advance, Andrey.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

At this moment I'm also facing the problem as described. Does one of you already have a solution to this problem?

Do we have to do something within the BADI for the replication of the ECC equipment to the CRM Ibase and backwards?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

W. Jannink

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have currenlty using BADI CRM_EQUI_LOAD's method Perform_load to update the User status of equipment to IBase.

For this use FM CRM_STATUS_UPDATE to update the status directly in status tables.

Since status can not be updated by FM CRM_IBASE_CHANGE so use CRM STATUSREAD to get the current status and then use CRM_STATUS_UPDATE to replicate the user status of Equipment.

Hope this helps.

Ashish

w_jannink
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashish! I wil look at it when we are in our build phase.

I think this is is only for replication from ECC to CRM, isn't it? Do you also replicate your status from CRM to ECC?

Thanks again!

Regards,

W. Jannink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

You need to change the field 'Status' present in ct_bus_trans_msg-status. (Move ct_bus_trans_msg-status from data type BAD_STATUS_MESS_T to BAD_STATUS_MESS. BAD_STATUS_MESS structure has field Status.)

I am facing similar problem. In my case the user status is not moving from ECC to CRM in the first go. That means when we create equipment in ECC, the Ibase is created in CRM but the user status of equipement is not transferred.

If you are successful in passing the user status when replicating the Equipment then please let me know what configuration / abap development is required?

Thanks.