cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch determination for Sub Contracting Purchase orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to allocate automatic batch number while creating the Sub Contracting Purchase order (item cat: L).

System should dynamically allot the batch, no manual process.

This automatic batch number allocation should be work for sub contracting PO's not all Purchase orders.

Please suggest the process.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SUNIL,

I haven't done such thing so I'm nut sure whether it works what I'm writing, but according to the manual is it possible to assign automatic batch creation to movement types.

As I understood in SPRO you can:

1. Set the internal batch assignment:

Logistic General > Batch Management > Butch Number Assignment > Activate IBNA

2. Define the creation for the movement type you want:

Logistic General > Batch Management > Creation of New Batches > Define Batch Creation for Goods Movements

But I think you can't make difference between 'normal' MVT 101 and 'L' MVT 101. Isn't it possible to create a new MVT for subcon-GR?

In this case maybe you could realize your idea.

But defining a new MVT just because of thi might be troublesome...

Maybe you can find better solution.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/25/283c3f4f7811d18a150000e816ae6e/frameset.htm

BR

Csaba

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

If you would like to hav an internal Batch Creation at the time of PO Creation , The n you need to use the user exit SAPLV01Z . This exit ca be used EXIT_SAPLV01Z_001. Basically these user exits are bein used for Batch creation with based on material type.As item category L is at item level I hope you can use the same logic for this.

You can create a specific Number range for Sucbcontarcting order under object BATCH_CLT & retreive the same in the user exit.

I am not able to Give you the appropriate answer as i donot have Batch management in my System. Butr you can make astart by checking this if it works.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can configure SAP to do this.

For movement type ref: [;