Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows handle of the Main Window of the SAPGUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i need to have the window handle value of the window of the Main MDI window of the SAP GUI from ABAP, does anyone know a FunctionModule or something like this to retrieve this information?

I need to retrieve information about the geometry of the window (Like the coordinates of the window,..).

(For 46C)

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks and regards,

Gianpietro Dal Zio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is not something you hope to do programatically .. MS's SPY++ utility will be of assist. If you wish to do it programmically .. I'm a newbie and am unaware of an FM to do it, though if it is possible to call a WIN API Function from ABAP, that may be a course you could persue

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is not something you hope to do programatically .. MS's SPY++ utility will be of assist. If you wish to do it programmically .. I'm a newbie and am unaware of an FM to do it, though if it is possible to call a WIN API Function from ABAP, that may be a course you could persue

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

try SY-SCOLS and SY-SROWs.

Regards,

Clemens