Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP Widget Foundation Javascript Libraries

Hi all,

I just have started learning how I could use the Yahoo widgets to monitor a XI Server.

I have found this blog (/people/paolo.romano2/blog/2007/09/27/a-simple-widget-to-monitor-xi) and I would like to put into practice. So I have installed the Yahoo Widget Engine and the Sap Widget Foundation.

The blog continues explaining that I have to use a set of javascript libraries that are included in the "Hello World" examples of the Sap Widget Foundation. Nevertheless, I'm not able to find them:

Common.js

DataLoader.js

PlatformUtil.js

Timer.js

RFCRequest.js

Where are these libraries? Where are the Hello World examples of the Sap Widget Foundation?

I have found the link to download the Sap Widget Foundation and the Hello World widget, but it is missing:

<b>SAP Widget Foundation Download and User's Guide</b>

SAP Widget Foundation Download Package (ZIP 19.9 MB)

The zip file contains the SAP Widget Foundation.jar file <b>and files to create a simple Hello World Widget with JCO</b>. (New Version, 12 Nov 2007)

Thanks in advance!

Sergi

Former Member
replied

Hi,

All those libraries are included in widgets created by SAP Widget Development Tools - https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/7709. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] Tools offer nice templates for common widgets and descriptive documentation how to create widget that calls and displays RFC table

If you are interested in more details or support, please don't hesitate to contact me over mail

Eriks

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? Ask a question