cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure proxy communication from R/3 to SAP XI R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to send data from SAP R/3 system to SAP XI R/3 system ( Both the system are included in same land scape ) .

SLD configuration -

SAP R/3 system - configured as Web as abap system role as application system.

SAP Xi R/3 system - configured as Web as abap system role as integration engine

Please let me know what are the configuratiosn i need to make to get these two systems communicated using proxy.

Regards,

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

--->Please confirm that do i need to do some configuration steps in SLD also for the same.

Not required...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-->It is not R/3 to R/3 through SAP XI using proxies. I have mentioned only source of the integration .

SAP R/3 -- > SAP XI --- > any thing ( target system )

Hi Nanda, this way your scenario becomes more easy...

1. Just create message interface in IR.

2. Use SPROXY to generate proxy in R/3.

3. Use a Report program to use this proxy code...

Again SLD entry of R3 should point to XI's SLD

Feel free to clarify anything..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nanda,

If i am not wrong the you want to send the data from one R3 to another R3 using XI's proxy mechanism..?

If yes then no need to do anything in SLD but make sure that your R3's are pointing to the SLD of XI (i.e on running TA SDLAPICUST in R3's it should point to SLD of XI else you will get errors like NO_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS and HTTP_RESPONSE_.....bla bla..)

Feel free for any clarifications..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh ,

It is not R/3 to R/3 through SAP XI using proxies. I have mentioned only source of the integration .

SAP R/3 -- > SAP XI --- > any thing ( target system )

Proxies are one of the solution to send data from R/3 to SAP XI. These proxies communicate with ABAp stack of the SAP XI system so i have mentioned R/3 to SAP XI R/3 system.

Cheers,

Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

<a href="/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies:///people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Check the above URL to do the Configuration in SM59 for the HTTP Destination ......Without this configuration you cannot process Proxies From SAP R/3 to XI.

Regards,

Mili-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nanda,

There are so many blogs available regarding proxy configuration, first Check all those blogs, then post the doubts if u have any, Unnecessaryly you are wasting time by asking some one. Beside Forums you have blogs... check those..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramohan ,

Thanks for the response .

I have browsed all those blogs and dont find some information so before making some changes on my systems i need some confirmation who did this configuration in their projects .

I have mentioned clearly that i am looking for confirmation on do i need to do any setting in SLD also .

Please confirm me if you have come across this configuration .

Thanks,

Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nanda Kishore,

This blog is enough as per your req...

<b>/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

More over you need to perform the steps in both side for sending as well for receiving the data...client as well as server proxy..</b>

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh ,

Thanks for the response .

I got a chance to look at this blog but i dont find any specific settings need to make in SLD ( If some thing need to be done ).

Please confirm that do i need to do some configuration steps in SLD also for the same.

Regards,

Reddy