Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webserviecall from SAP Business Workflow

MSiegmund
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

according to the SAP Business Workflow documentation it is possible to call a webservice from a SAP workflow. Is there a good tutorial which explains this step-by-step?

regards,

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/68/d4623c046a9b67e10000000a11402f/content.htm

It might be of help and search the forum you will get more help

Thanks

Arghadip

MSiegmund
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer, Arghadip. But it doesn't solve my problem.

I don't want to use a BSP or something like that, i want to use a custom webservice like the google search api...

What i intent to do is something like that:

- ad the WebactivityStep to my SAP Business Workflow

- specify the webservice via url or wsdl

- as inputparameters i want to for example some strings

- returnparameter sould be the searchresult

Is that possible? If so, how?

regards,

Matthias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating your ABAP proxy client, then include it in a function and create your custom method in your BOR object...

If you don't want to use a proxy client look for the blog "Consuming Web Service from ABAP" by Durairaj Athavan Raja

If you want to use an ABAP proxy look at the blog

"SAP Network Blog: BSP a Developer's Journal Part XIV - Consuming WebServices with ABAP" by Thomas Jung... it's not only on BSP...

Hope this help.

Regards,

Gianluca

MSiegmund
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thx for the reply Gianluca, the blog Consuming WebServices with ABAP seams to have at least a suitable solution to integrate a webservice in the workflow. Unfortunately we have the release 620 and its a bit harder as thought.

But the solution via ABAP Proxy seams to me as a workaround, is this the only solution to integrate a webservice in the business workflow?

regards,

Matthias