cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial GR against Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

while doing partial GR against Production Order system is not considering the overdelivery tolerance. It is allowing for GR quantity when we do in one stroke including overdelivery tolerance. When we want to do GR partially in two, first time the order header quantity and second time the overdelivery tolerance quantity, system is giving message that Document does not contain any selectable items. I have tried by removing the tick in delivery complete in CO02 transaction, but still same message is coming.

Please suggest sol.

Thanks

KrishnamurthyDSS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got answer form sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got answer from sap. We have to go to MIGO Transaction code. In the top go to settings tab press default values. In the pop up screen tick propose all values press ok. Now give production order number and then system proposes 0 quantity and all other details. Now change the required quanitty and post the GR.

Edited by: KrishnamurthyDSS Murthy on Feb 15, 2008 10:26 AM

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishnamurthy,

Please let us know how you are performing GR, is it through Confirmation? or MB31 or MIGO?

If it is in MIGO it should be possible, once you remove the Delivery Completed Indicator in the Goods Recipet Tab of the Order header.

If your GR is through confirmation, first system checks the defination of overdelivery for confirmation of yield based on the confirmation parameters set for the plant / order type combination.(OPK4). Here you define the "Warning message for Overdelivery".

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasobh,

I have tryed to do GR from MB31 and MIGO also. But

system is not allowing, it is giving message Document

does not contain selectable items. Through

confirmation I have not tried. As we cannot confirm

more than header quantity I want to do directly GR for

quantity of Overdelivery in MB31 or MIGO.

Thanks

KrishnamurthyDSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the overdelivery tolerance ticked in Workscheduling view of Material Master & also in Production order CO02, GR Tab page.

Also check in confirmation paramater settings.

Then you can confirm the qty with the overdelivery tolerance indicator % as setted.

Regards,

Nayeem Ahamed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have given as 10% overdelivery tolerance in work shceduling view. It has come in production order GR tab also but still it is not happening.

Thanks

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the TC : OPK4

select the value for the field as

Over Delivery: "Over Delivery tolerance is not checked"

Regards

Krishna