cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.net Connector 2.0.1 - Application Server - user name and password

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed .net Connector 2.0.1 and Java Runtime Machine upon my VS 2003. I added a SAP connector class and then went to Server Explorer. Refreshed Data Connection and found the SAP node and Application Server. Then I added a new Applciation Server using Custom Logon Settings. On Host name I input my ides server name, say "seccoides", and then set my SAP user name and password. This user name is authorized to be a developer according to my SAP colleague.

Then I found the BOR's objects listing there. I tried to drag the Employee object into connect explorer. It poped up a status window saying "Retirve data" and before it fisnihed it popped up another error log window, says, something "invalid username/password"

I checked the user name and password again. They are right. So i wonder whether the developer rights are not enoough to drag and drop the BOR into explorer?

Thanks for any advice in advance.

br

ted

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved this with help of SAP guy.

Cos I am really brand to SAP terms. In the configuration of Applciation Server, there is a property "Client" with default value "0". After my co-wroker helped me set it to 800. Then I can drag and drop RFC methods into the proxy designer.

Cheers

Ted