cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the document properties from KM on a report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want the properties of the KM document like last accessed date, time, doc name,hitscount to be fetched from the properties iview of that doc in KM and display the same on a report in the table format. Could anyone help me in this.Good points will be awarded for helpful answers.

Regards,

Kamini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thank you for the blog.I have tried deploying the sample report that they have mentioned in the blog. However i am unable to see the access static report under repository services even after restarting the servlet engine.Could you please let me know what needs to be done to get the initial report.

Regards,

Kamini

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding the Report to the Reporting Repository

After deployment of the report within a valid PAR file structure, the report has to be assigned to the reporting repository manager. The configuration of the reporting repository manager can be accessed via portal navigation System Administration -> System Configuration -> Knowledge Management -> Content Management -> Repository Manager -> Reporting Repository -> Reports.

Open the report configuration for editing and set your deployed report to the active reports list. The new report is now available on the reports page of the Content Manager role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I have created a repository service component for importing the application to NWDS. After deploying i am able to see the application under Repository services in Content Management. I would like to know how to assign that service to the Reporting Repository as you have mnetioned earlier.

Regards,

Kamini

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System Administration -> System Configuration -> Knowledge Management -> Content Management -> Repository Manager -> Reporting Repository

here u can see ur deployed report -- edit it and make it as active

Answers (0)