cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Release stratergy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any body help me about how to config Sales order release stratergy same like PO. I know that it will not happen in standard sap but may be any userexit or any field must be there so that i can use .

please help gurus. correct asn gets good rewards

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

As such SAP standard does not provide release strategy for sales orders similar to purchase orders. However this requirement of your can be satisfied through authorisation profiles; what I mean to say is that the sale order to be kept incomplete by the person who does not have the required authorisation & the person with proper authorisation will complete

it for further processing. This is only one way of meeting your requirement.

In order to emulate a release strategy similar to purchase orders you can use the status profile in sales documents (BS02). IMG-Sales and distribution-Sales-Sales documents-Define and assign status profile.

Reward if this helps..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

As such SAP standard does not provide release strategy for sales orders similar to purchase orders. However this requirement of your can be satisfied through authorisation profiles; what I mean to say is that the sale order to be kept incomplete by the person who does not have the required authorisation & the person with proper authorisation will complete

it for further processing. This is only one way of meeting your requirement.

In order to emulate a release strategy similar to purchase orders you can use the status profile in sales documents (BS02). IMG-Sales and distribution-Sales-Sales documents-Define and assign status profile.

http://www.sap.com/turkey/services/pdf/BWP_Release_Strategy.pdf