Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Issue to Employee?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a below scenario,

Company is issuing the material to the Sales Employee and when company is issuing the material to the employee at that time company don’t know, who is the end customer

Now Sales Employee is carrying materials with him in the market and sells to the end customer.

How can I map this scenario?

Regards

Jayesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I think you can handle this scenario making the Sales Employee as a 'Default Solt-to Party'. To stop you from forgetting to replace the default sold-to party with the actual one, the sold-to party appears in the incompletion log with the 'Default-AG' indicator. Once you know the customers, you can replace the default SP with the actual. Also you can use incompletion procedure to control how far the Sale Order can be processed before replacing the 'Default SP'.

To make a customer (here Sales Employee) 'Default SP', follow menu 'Extras->Account Group Info->Customer Types->Default SP in Customer Master Creation/Change.

Please reward if helpful.

Regards,

Noufel P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can issue consignemnts to one time customer codes. the name of the employee can be used as the name in the one time code.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can't we do Consignment fill up taking the Employee as Special stock partner and Consignment Issue to the end customer? As the fill up is not relevant for billing and only con issue is billed, only the endcustomer is billed here.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Ajit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit

As I already asked, if you dont know the sold to party (end customer) details, how can you create KB order??

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can't we assign the partner function SP to sales employee?

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can use the consignment process

employee as the sold to party

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanth

I am afraid that in Consignment Process, if we treat the employee as sold to party, then in issue stage, on whose name the billing would be?? It should be the end customer am I right??

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Small correction. Employee should be special stock partner.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhilesh

Even in that case also, how can you create a KB order without knowing the end customer.

As Jayesh said, without knowing the end customer, I am not sure, how this can be addressed through consignment process.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Pls gide me how to map this Scenario.

I am not getting any solution for this Scnario and this scenario is stadard in some of the business process.

How SAP SD module is maping this sceanrio.

Regards

Jayesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jayesh

Immediate suggestion (not solution) what I could give you as of now is that you can follow stock transfer process.

Create a warehouse / depot and assign it to each employee. Whenever the employee take any material, the same can be addressed through stock transfer. Once the employee shows the sales details, from warehouse you can raise a commercial invoice.

I am not sure, how far this would be successful but make a try. Meanwhile, if any better options strikes my mind, will definitely share with you.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi