cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating of J1ILIC01 - License Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an issue about updating of balances in the License master in a Deemed Export scenario.

The Buyer furnishes a CT3 Form that enables him to buy the goods without payment of Excise Duty. The Sale is made against H-Form without charging BED, Edu Cess and Sec Edu Cess. The CT3 Form specifies the Quantity and Value of the Order

On receipt of the Order from the Customer, I prepare a License in J1ILIC01 wherein the Sold-to-party and Ship-to-Party, Material, Quantity, Value and the Excise Duty (BED+Edu Cess + Sec Edu Cess) is mentioned.

The ARE3 Form has reference to the License and is supposed to update the figures in Remaining Quantity, Remaining Value and Remaining Duty fields of the License Master when the ARE3 Form is Posted in J1IA301.

My question is: I am not able to see the updated values in the License master when the ARE3 posting is completed. (The original figures remain). Is there anything I have missed? How will the User know to what extent the License has been utilised at any point of time? Information in J1ILICSUM doesn't reveal much

However, in the case of ARE1 transaction, I am able to clearly see the updated values in the Bond Master (J1IBN01).

I'd appreciate any help on this.

Regards

Ramana ND

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are right the licence will not be updated but you can use the report J1ILICSUM for checking the remining quantity and values.

Regards,

Murali