cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blanket PO/invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I hv created a blanket PO, Account assignment K and item category as B.

maintained overall limit and expected value in the PO say, 1000 and 900 respectively.

Now, when I do miro for the PO,which value should appear? Now it appears 0.

why 0 is coming, anyway GRN is not mandatory !

I hv configured invoice tolerances in OMR6 for tolerance keys LA and LD .

pls suggest .

Regards

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

If you use PO based IV how the system will come to know , how much value to propose in this case you have to maintain it manually

If its GR based IV it will propose according to GR

HOPE ITS CLEAR TO YOU

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi diwakar,

correct ! for blanket PO , GR is not mandatory, right!

in this case , this is PO based IV, pls tell me where we need to give the values .

In Miro , when I enter the amount, it shows balance .

Where we should give the values for MIRO.

pls suggest

regards

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First you understand.....in MIRO, You are receiving the Invoice from the vendor and checking it for qty,price and date etc. and verifying and do the posting.....In Blancket PO Case., Youare receiving the material from Vendor with Invoice and you are posting the invoice in MIRO.....For eg.) you have given the Expected value as 1000 INR and giving tollerance limit of LA 5% in Transaction code OMR6......The system will allow you to post the vendor invoice against this Blancket PO only up to the value of 1050 INR....More than that it will not allow///

Like that you can give tollerance for you Date Acceptance also...

Reward if useful

Regards

S.Baskaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bakaran,

i do agree with you !

Actually in OMR6 i hv given the tolerance as 25% , in my PO expected value as 900 and overall limit as 1000.

I am unable to enter any amount in MIRO . The amount and quantity fields are disabled .I checked the layout 7_6310 in SHD0 .But i couldnt get any details.

Am I missing something?

can you help me!

Regards

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The amount fields will be grayed out. Click on the green arrow in the field account assignment (this is at the item level and the arrow is on each line). This will pop-up a window where you can enter the amount and other details.

Seems silly, but that is the design:)

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi laxman,

Thanks

problem solved !

Regards

kumar

Answers (0)