cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new application in all device or users...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i want install new app in various device... have i go one by one add the new app? Are there other ways? If i have 30 device, it´s very costly... Can i select all device or anything?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver, lot of thanks, but i can´t see Configuration of Components.

Hi Larissa, how can i create groups of users?

Thanks,

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

1. NWA is based on the users, if you want to assign this new app to number of user's then you can achieve this using Hierarchy group, where in you create a HG and assign all the user to this HG and then assign this new app to HG.

2. if you want to assign the app to a list of devices then you need to assign them one by one to all devices.

3. if you want to assign this app to a user for all device then you can assign it using device maintenance screen of NWA.

Search for .username and assign to this device, so whenever this user will sync from any device, will get the app assign to him.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m interest in the 1... I create the group, but... how can add new app to this group?

Thanks,

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Create a device configuration from the DeviceConfiguration screen of NWA, assign the new app to this deviceconfiguration and finally assign this device configuration to HG.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lot of thanks, now yes...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

you can as well create groups of users and assign to app to a group.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Victor,

you can add apps to all devices - in NWA. Configuration of Components allows that.

Hope this helps to solve the issue.

Regards,

Oliver