Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T77SO

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HAI

CAN ANY BODY TELL ME ABOUT T77S0 TABLE WHY IT IS USED FOR ?AND IN WHICH CONTEXT CAN WE USE IT

WHAT I KNOW IS USED FO INTEGRATION AND I HAVE SEEN X IN THE BOXES BUT I NEED A DETAIL INFORMATION

POINTS WILL BE REWARDED

THANKS

THEJA.C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

T77S0 is a system table for the whole HR area.

here you can defult some settings they are basicly considered within the main programs, here you can configure the basic settings of subcore areas like PD, PA, PE, TM, etc..

There are the main switches you mentioned. Here you can determine the default actions, values on different areas across the HR. Changing this table prerequisits always an expert, because of the main influence on the functionality of HR module.

The table can be reach from IMG as well by some special default configuration steps.

In case you are interested in using the switches, just go there, choose one and click on F1 to find out what that specific switch is for.

You can reach the table in SM30 -> that is what I would recommend you.

I hope this gave you an overview how to consider this table.

null

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

THANK U MARKUS

BUT I NEED SOME MORE DETAIL,LIKE THERE ARE SWITCHES IN THIS TABLE MY QUESTION IS WHEN TO ACTIVATE IT AND WHY IT SHD GETAACTIVATED AND WHT IS THE REASON AND H CAN WE KNOW THAT WHILE IN THE PROJECT WE NEED TO MAINTAIN THE TABLE BY ACTIVATEING SWITCHES

THNKS

THEJA

McF
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Theja,

almost all switches have documetnation. Simply look at the entries using SM30 and press F1.

Regards,

Michael

PS: Let your keyboard Caps lock be checked

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

some of the entries of T77S0 Table....

PLOGI EVCCC

PLOGI EVCRE

PLOGI EVEGC

PLOGI EVENB

PLOGI EVPAC

PLOGI ORGA

PLOGI PLOGI

PLOGI PRELI

PLOGI PRELU

PLOGI TEXTC

PLOGI TEXTO

PLOGI TEXTS

PPABT PPABT

PPINT BTRTL

PPINT PERSA

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thnks

manu

points rewarded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Thankz a lot Theja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi theja,

Please check the below link where you can see the right documentation on swithes, like why to activate and the senario's to activate the switches.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/84/49ba3b3bf00152e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Reward me if helps.

Thanks,

Vasu.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thnks vasu

points rewarded

thanks s

theja.c