Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Issue related to production order confirmation

In one work center .there is machine and labor capacity categories assigned to it.

There are 3 machines and 3 labor are the available capacities. I defined individual capacities

Now I got a production order to manufacture 3 no’s of finished product (ex. module). I have assigned serial no’s to it.

Here I got 2 questions

1. Now while I am confirming I have to confirm each module (finished product)through serial no wise. How to do it?

2. While confirming each module(finished product) I have to assign them to particular machine and particular labor. How to do this?

I will be very thankful to you if u provides me a solution

Thanks in advance

This is possible provided you have mantained Individual Capacity Defination in the Capacity header of the work center. Since yours is Labour you need to assign the person to the Individual capacity details for Machine you can define your own naming. With this you should be able to confirm every product with referance to the Individual Machine.

Since you are using Serial Numbers, I assume that GR you are doing using transaction MB31 or MIGO, where you can assign the Serial Number to the material.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question