cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wsnavigator in was preview 640 slim version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed the slim version of was640 preview, the one only with java stack, sapdb and netweaver developer studio.

I can't find the service wsnavigator. If I call it via url http://host:port/wsnavigator/. I get an error message like 'service not found'. In my opinion it should be an EJB service, but there is nothing installed. Is it part of the slim version or - when not - where do I get it from to install it afterwards ?

Thanks

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you get on the home page for J2EE engine, i.e. http://host:port ? In full version there is a link on the home page for wsnavigator.

Cheers,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

the link points to localhost:50000/wsnavigator. I get an 404 not found response. I'v checked if there is a web application named 'wsnavigator' or something like that deployed, but it isn't. The webservice container is running on the WAS, however.

Kind regards Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Besides, the uddi client isn't available, too.

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

found out, that the WebServicesAddon.Ear must be deployed manually before. Now it works fine.

Thank you

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

! Great !

former_member192347
Participant
0 Kudos

How do I manually deploy the WebServicesAddOn.Ear file?

I found only one instance of WebServicesAddOn.Ear file in folder C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\SDM\root\origin\sap.com\com.sap.engine.services.webservices.tool\SAP AG\6.4011.00.0000.20050204164032.0000 on my laptop.

I am using Web AS 640 Slim Edition.

Appreciate your help.

Abhay

former_member192347
Participant
0 Kudos

How do I check if the uddi client is available or not?

Thanks,

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

to deploy:

you can use the deploy tool, located in ..\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\deploying. Start it with DeployTool.bat, create a new project, select register Deployer, load the ear-file, connect to was and deploy it.

to check, if a service is running, you can use the Visual Administrator Tool, located in ..:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\admin, start it with go.bat

Regards Andreas