cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KW Install dependency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo everybody.

I don´t know if that´s the right thread forum.

I´d like to know info on KW. Honestly i don´t really know much on KW Component.

I find documentation and sapnotes only of KW on WAS <= 640. I´ve installed a ERP 2005 ECC 6, ABAP stack, without JAVA, NW 7.00, WAS 7, patch 8.

Can i KW install on NW07 on my ECC6.00 with WAS 7.00? If yes, how? And what for a Version?

I´ve already a DVD SAP KW 6.0 with Content Update 26, it´s written: used for KW 4.0 - 7.0. Here i´ve found data e cofiles of 2 Change REquest pro language (EN and GE), í´ve these CR on my client imported. The Sapgui addon is installed (Sapgui is 7.10, full)

What else can i do to configure? In Netweaver Master Guide is not written how to procede for installation only of KW (written is that KW 7.0 is a part of Netweaver 04, and in the installation guide of KW 7.0 i find only the SAP Internet Knowledge Servlet 1.00 installation (do i need it?, are together linked?).

PS: i also receive the error below if a run KW workbench from Frontend GUI:

You´re running version 7100.700.713 of the Knowledge Workbench.

This version is not supported by the SAP R/3 System. Install the latest version of the Knowledge Workbench on your local machine.

Do i have it to do? Where is the latest version of Workbench for KW?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards.

Points will be awarded for answers.

Alberto Di Fazio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have the same error message and cannot manage to solve it

I downloaded the latest version of the KW add on and even with this last version I get the same error message

I am trying to connect to an ECC 6 system where KM-KW seems to be all present but no clue whether customizing is required prior to using the GUI knowledge workbench

Any idea would be appreciated

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo.

I´ve seen in SPRO that KW is already integrated.

But can anyone me help with the GUI Problem of KW Workbench:

"You´re running version 7100.700.713 of the Knowledge Workbench.

This version is not supported by the SAP R/3 System. Install the latest version of the Knowledge Workbench on your local machine."

The note 1034521suggest me the path below:

"For SAP GUI for Windows Release 710, you must take account of the following path on SAP Service Marketplace:

Alias: swdc (URL: http://service.sap.com/swdc)

-> Download

-> Support Packages and Patches

-> Entry by Application Group

-> SAP Frontend Components

-> KW ADDON FOR SAP GUI

-> KW ADDON FOR SAP GUI 7.10

<<- choose twice.

Win32"

I don´t find this path.

Can anyone me help?

Thanks.

Alberto