cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect UWL and MDM Workflow in Portal?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all.

I have UWL page in Portal and can see there jobs from MDM's workflow, but does someone know how to see records of this jobs? How to create result set iView, which shows records only from current workflow jobs for current user? I tried the way discribed on help.sap.com, but I don't have some properties in iView property list.

Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Greg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Some documentation on the UWL is avialable in the SMP

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/nw04operation - Portal content Development. You will however need an SMP ID to access it.

Hope this helps !

Regards,

Anita

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the following situation: I created result set iView, there is the button "Workflows" -> "Show records from job" but it is inactive!!! I don't know why!

Could someone explain? The another button "Workflows" -> "Add record to job" working and active.

Please help!

Best regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have an active workflow in your repository ? Probably you could try to create a workflow in your DM & then check if the records from workflow tab gets activated.

Regards,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already have active workflow and could see it in UWL. May be the problem is:

"I tried the way discribed on help.sap.com, but I don't have some properties in iView property list." But I'm not sure. And don't know why.