cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asset posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus

i am facing a problem in asset accounting opening balances my client went go live on FEB 2007 all the values of asset updated with accumulated DEP in FEB only.But on 1.4.2007 all Balances carry forwarded with accumulated DEP, Now client is telling that values are wrong as per audited. so client wants the audited values as on 31.3.2007 to be adjusted for related assets and DEPs.Please help me out how to carry out the process (i..e) how to post the adjusted values as on 31.3.2007, which transaction code i should use for Asset & DEP value adjustment or plz give process for value adjustment for asset & DEP

Advance thanks

With Regards

CRM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your legacy data was entered thr. AS91.So you can change the values in AS92.

If it is wrong tell me correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

Thanks Nagi Reddy for ur answer

I am trying to changes the values thru AS92 as per ur suggestion but i am unable to change plz give me more details like after going to AS92 which tab should be selected i..e.. asset value, master data, take over values, etc .

But my problem yet not solved, i will try to give more explaination , Value of assets & ACCU DEP were uploaded on 28.2.2007, client did not posted DEP for march and all the balances carried forwared as on 1.4.2007. In march month some of asset were capitalised or added to existing asset in which some entries posted & others not posted.

Now the client wants all the values which are audited as on 31.3.2007 should reflect in SAP system as on 1.4.2007 as carry forwared balances.

I tried to post DEP for march also but values are not matching as per aduited values, so client wants to adjust values as per audited as on 1.4.2007.

Thanking you in advance

With Regards

crm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CRM,

Tell me what is your fiscal year is it Jan-Dec K4 or April-march V3.

When you went live on march 1st 2007, you took all the legacy balances as on 28th February 2007. Did you check whether that is tallying with your ledger balances? Pleas look at this first.

If you did not run the Depreciation run for March, you can still change the take over values from T.codes AS92. But, what is not clear from your statement, are audited figures of March end. Did any changes made in assets value by way of revaluation or change of depreciation method. Let me know

Regards.

Anand.