cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Busine partners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Can anyone tell me what is the use of ' Mine' , ' My departments' , ' My collegues' , ' My teams' in Business partner window (first one) in the T Code CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

Explain me how to configure that.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

The Transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR is basically used to select Support Desk messages for an Processor to Process.

With the use of Business partners like "Mine, My Department or My Collegue" you can restrict the selection of the Support Desk Messages to only the relevant ones.

The easiest way is to create user dependent Selection Variants for the transaction and then use this transaction variants during processing of Support Desk Messages.

I hope this clarifies the concept.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

'Mine'

All Service Desk messages, in which the business partner assigned to the user (the user who is currently logged on) is assigned to a partner function, are selected.

'My Department'

This selection is designed for Service Manager. If you are assigned to a manager item (an item with the indicator "Head of own organizational unit") in the (CRM-) organizational model, all Service Desk messages, in which the business partners that are assigned in your organizational unit were maintained as a partner, are selected.

'My Colleagues'

All Service Desk messages of employees that are assigned to the same item in the same organizational unit are selected - except for messages for your own business partner.

'My Team(s)'

This selection field is available with Note 835448.

When you use this selection, all Service Desk messages from the 'Mine' selection and those from the 'My Colleague' selection are selected.

This means, all Service Desk messages in which the business partner that is assigned to your user is assigned to a partner function, and all Service Desk messages of employees that are assigned to the same item in the same organizational unit.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Remy Piets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remy,

Thanks for your reply. But how can this assignment be done. Basically my need is I want to create two sets. 1st set I want to view particular partners and in 2nd set I want to view remaining partners. For this everytime I have to select Business partners of which I want to view. But it should be done automatic like if I select something then 1st set of partners issues should be displayed and if I select or deselect something then 2nd set of partners issues should be displayed.

please help me out of this.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you use one of the options 'Mine' , ' My departments' , ' My collegues' , ' My teams', the system is looking into the Organizational Structure.

I think in your case, you have to define variants for CRM_DNO_MONITOR (program CRM_DNO_SERVICE_MONITOR).

Then you can make your own transactions using the program CRM_DNO_SERVICE_MONITOR and the new variants.