cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing the status of delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can anyone tell me how to change the status of delivery from being processed to completed with creating another delivery or invoice. I heard that this can be done through ABAP. Can anyone suggest me?

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The status will show you completely processed once you do the PGI.

Cheers,

Anil.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

1) Go to SE16

2) Type the table name (LIKP)

3) Give the relevant data

4) Enter "/h" on top and enter twice

5) Select "Code"

6) On the bottom change "Show" to "Edit (should be in CAPS)" and select the pencil

7) Now the data will be in editable made.

😎 Change the required data and save it

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathy,

Glad to say hi to you.........

i am not clear on this logic,since practically when we peform delivery and pgi and billing then system shows as delivery completed.

if we want to create other delivery for the same order without deleting the existing one how the system allows to do delivery again for the same order??

plz make me clear...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi

Thanks for giving reply. But can you tell me clearly what is the field to change the status of delivery from ' being processed ' to ' completed '. I thought that field was 'STATUS' and searched for that field, but I am not able to find that field. So can you please tell me the exact field to change the status of that document.

Its urgent please.

Regards

Ramesh

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Search the same in VBKD..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cant see the field 'status' in VBKD field. Can you tell me clearly please.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table VBUK field WBSTK stores the information regarding PGI completion.

You can change it manually with access key. (but not advisable)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am able to change the data in WBSTK field. But I dont know why the data in it was empty (not relevant). I changed it to 'C' (completely processed). But still when I am checking in document flow it is showing is ' being processed only for that delivery document and so it is not disappearing from billing due list.

What to do. Please help me out?

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Atlast I am able to change to status of Delivery document from being processed to completed. It was done successfully. But my problem was not solved. Still the delivery document was showing in the billing due list. It was not getting deleted from billing due list.

What to do? Can anyone help me from here? I think I am very nearer to my target. help me out please.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN VBUP table also you make the field "C"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish

Now I did for item level also. Now when I am checking the status from order level, it is showing completed for every single line till bottom. But still the delivery document is not disappearing from billing due list. What's hapening? Are we going in wrong way or what? please help me out?

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change all fields of VBUP and VBUK to "C".

Also check VKDFS table. The delivery documents which are not present in this table appear in the VF04 transaction.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

Since you have already done PGI, necessary inventories will get posted which <b>CANNOT</b> be changed.

However, if you dont want to flow in VF04, go to SE16, use table <b>VBUK</b> and remove the status of <i><b>field WBSTK</b></i> (leave blank). By doing this, the said delivery document will not flow.

Also instead of doing all these exercise, it is safe, if you reverse the PGI.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi