cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I check the called SOAP-action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

our scenario is IDOC - XI - SOAP (based on a wsdl). I've imported the wsdl as external definitions. The I implement all necessary interfaces, mappings, .... When I'm sending any IDOCs, I see the right interface, but I can't check the right SOAP-Action. The Receiver firm means, that the wrong function will be called.

Have you any ideas?

Thanks

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

the only way to check the SOAP Action is using an HTTP sniffer. Or you write a simple Java program that listens to a port and writes incoming data to a file.

But I have never heard about the problem, that the SOAP action is not correct. Make sure, that the correct receiver channel is used, the channel is activated and the cache refreshed.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan, thanks for your comment. Is the URL: http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full right to clear the cash? I've inactivated the channel, but a message is send to the receiver.

thanks a lot

Matthias

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you should check in the IB environment -> cache notifications if everything is green. if not, restart the cache update from there.

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, thanks for the help. The problem is detected, but not solved. The XI mappad to the wrong variable (for lockCustomer is the external variable in0, for unlockCustomer is in1). in the lockCustomer-Case I see the variable in1 in the payload, the mapping is ok.

regards

matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here comes the solution. The wsdl is changed by interface partner, after upload as external definitions i must compile again the mapping, now the interface works correct.

thanks all.

matthias

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mattias,

ur question may be 4 u clear, but not 4 anybody else. Where do us see a interface? How do u check? What do u mean with Action?

Go to transaction SXMB_ADM / Configuration Integration Engine / specific Configuration and set Runtime / Tracelevel to 3. Send a message and controll ur result in transaction SXMB_MONI

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

sorry, here are more details. I've specified in the Receiver channel a SOAP action (in my case lockCustomer). I've has set the trace level to 3, I can see, that the message call the right channel, but our partner means, that unlockCustomer will be called, so i can't see the called action. I've to say, that we have to implementation, one for lockCustomer und one for unlockCustomer. Both have the same sender interface (IDOC, with sign Lock/Unlock).

Regards,

Matthias

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mattias,

to be shure u can use 2 different inbound-interfaces (not neccessary). The right one will be routed by a condition in ur interface determination(any part of payload-in ur case the sign). U would see in SXMB, which interface is called.

But of coz, u can look as well to ur outgoing message in sxmb_moni and proove what values u ve sent.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo, yes, I'm using the interface determination to find the right interface. I'm seeing the correct interface with the right receiver channel, but the action is, that means ourr partner, wrong.

Regards

Matthias

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

controll outgoing data: R they like u expect? If yes, not a XI problem. If not, change ur mapping or ur channel configuration.

Regards,

Udo