Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM : BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my requirement i need to create or change the Stock by using the BAPI FM <b>BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2</b>. Which is also getting created fine. But i need to add records for Stock like CC or CD etc., rather than adding the stock value to the existing records.

Simple example is i have stock CC with Quantity of 500. and where i need to upload a stock CC with Quantity of 100. But i am getting only one record for Stock CC with value 600 instead of two records.

Is that possible to add a new record for stock which is having same values for the keys like Stock Type, ATP Category, Product, Location, Storage Location and Owner ID?

Please help me on this.

Thanks in Advance!..

Regards,

Ramkumar

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

With ABAP statement ' insert.....accepting duplicate keys' it is possible to add entries having more than one similar keys......

But then u will have to make changes in code of the existing BAPI, which is not recommended.