Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

FIRST TIME RUNNING THE DEFAULT BSP APPLICATION IN ABAP

Hi BSP experts,

I am happy to see many people are solving the problems on BSP in sdn.

I am running the bsp application for the first time by taking the t-code se80 into consideration and executing the default bsp application given there.But I am getting the error The URL http://nwrbcs:8000/sap/public/bsp/sap/system/login.htm was not called due to an error.The error is common as to all RABAX_STATE and in addressbar the address displayed is

http://nwrbcs:8000/sap/public/bsp/sap/system/login.htm?sap-url=%2fsap%2fbc%2fbsp%2fsap%2ftutorial_1%2fdefault%2ehtm&sap-ffield_b64=c2FwLXNlc3Npb25jbWQ9b3Blbg==.

Mainly my problem is i am not able to goto logon page.I am using the version Netweaver’04 to run this application.Are there any special prerequisites to run a bsp application.I had donwe some settings in t-code SICF all services are activated(subservices also) and in path /default_host/sap/bc/bsp rightclick display service in handler list tab I added CL_HTTP_EXT_BSP. In RZ10 I added the parameter icm\host_name_full (as I am using workgroup instead of domain in my system) for instance profile.In t-code SCICM status is running.

If not clear with the above details I will send the screenshots of required t-codes and runtime errors to the mail-id immediately.

But I am not able to retrieve the problem.Is it necessary to check any kernel updates.I don’t know more about that, I will send the required screenshots clearly to know all the details.I will send the trace file also if u need.It is very urgent for me to work on bsp but I can’t.If u r familiar with particular version I will send that screenshots as I tried it in 4.7ee(R/3),ECC5.0(R/3) AND Netweaver’04(abap).I am getting different errors in all the three versions.pls go through this and help me.

Helpful answer will be rewarded unfailed.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question