Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic list in SAP script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam printing line items from it_mseg(Internal tablr) for material document numbers.

I want to display line items for one material document number.

How can i call Script form from ABAP so that i can have all the iline tem nos of a particular document number .

If line items exceeds one page the contents has to go in second page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ABAP program, loop the it_mseg and write form inside the loop to print the line items one by one...

What ever line items u have, place it in the main window and it will generate it dynamically..

Make a Main Window on the second page too...This will continue the display on the second page if the line items exceeed one page..

Reward points as a gesture of thanking...

Cheers,

Anita

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use FM's

OPEN_FORM

WRITE_FORM and

CLOSE_FORM.

and pass the work area in Main window.So when the line itema are more they ll automatically go to next page

Thanks

Vasudha

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ABAP program, loop the it_mseg and write form inside the loop to print the line items one by one...

What ever line items u have, place it in the main window and it will generate it dynamically..

Make a Main Window on the second page too...This will continue the display on the second page if the line items exceeed one page..

Reward points as a gesture of thanking...

Cheers,

Anita